Students may be eligible for several different types of scholarships: College Scholarships, Major or Program Scholarships, University Scholarships, Specific Need-Based Scholarships, and Student Experience Scholarships. Students are often eligible to stack their awards. Any student who is a declared major in the College of Arts and Sciences and full-time (minimum 12 credit hours) may be qualified. We encourage you to explore and apply for all scholarships where you meet the criteria.
For any questions, please contact the Arts and Sciences Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2024 - 11:59PM EST
- More than 20 scholarships housed within the Dean's Office.
- Additional scholarships offered by the UK Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships.
- Easy online application process though the ScholarshipUniverse matching tool.
- Most majors/programs offer their own set of scholarships.
- Scholarships available for undergraduate students, research opportunities, internships, and study abroad.
Specific Need-Based Scholarships
- Scholarship opportunities for current full-time students with specific financial needs to help them reach graduation.
Student Experience Scholorships
- Awards supporting unpaid internships, education abroad, special research projects, and/or service-based or community-based learning opportunities for Summer 2024.