Outstanding Staff Award
Outstanding Staff Award
Nominations are now being accepted!
The College of Arts and Sciences Staff Council and the Dean’s Office, requests your assistance to identify our exceptional staff for the Outstanding Staff Award. This award recognizes staff who have demonstrated their dedication to their department/unit and to the college on a daily basis. Individuals who have gone above and beyond their expected job standards, by ways of flexibility, respect, learning, competence, and communication. Individuals that provided influence and advancements, furthering areas of teaching, research and service. Individuals who day in and day out, model our mission of “through excellence, enable the faculty and students’ best work”!
The Dean’s Office has approved two (2) cash awards of $1000 each. Final selections will be made by A&S Staff Council in collaboration with the college leadership.
We encourage you to nominate a colleague who you feel is deserving of this award. For example, individuals who have provided:
- Exceptional contributions towards the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Outstanding service and/or improving service quality to other employees, students, and/or guests.
- Special efforts in promoting workplace diversity and inclusion.
- Exemplary promotion of College values and purpose including collaboration, respect and service to the campus community.
- Must be regular full-time or regular part-time staff member
- Employed on or before January 1, 2015 in A&S.
- Cannot have won the Outstanding Staff Award in the prior two years
- Cannot be a member of the A&S Staff Council
Nominees will be judged on performance for the 2015 calendar year.
- Dedication to the mission of their department and of the college
- Job duties / productivity
- Interpersonal skills and attitude
- Specific examples of excellence are highly encouraged
Nominations will be accepted from any A&S staff, faculty, or student. The council will rely on the description of the employee’s qualities, including specific examples of outstanding performance, competency, service, etc. Additional pages may be submitted if needed.
Completed forms must be received by Friday, May 27, 2016.
Any questions, please email ASStaffCouncil@uky.edu .
2016 Outstanding Staff Award Receipients: Mike Adams and Jacqueline Burke
2015 Outstanding Staff Award: Raegan Wilson
2015 Outstanding Staff Award: Nominees