The Award for the Promotion of Diversity or Inclusion was established in 2014. Past winners are listed below:
- 2015/2016: Rusty Barrett and Jacqueline Couti
- 2016/2017: Renee Fatemi and Mary Beth McGavran
- 2017/2018: Abby Cordova and Ghadir Zannoun
- 2018/2019: Anastasia Curwood, Jan Fernheimer, and Beth Guiton
- 2019/2020: DaMaris Hill, Vanessa Holden, and Chris Marshburn
This Award recognizes activity prior to the award year. Nomination packets will include:
- A one page letter of nomination from the Department Chair or a colleague
- A 1-2 page description of service or engagement written by the nominee
- The nominee’s CV
- A 1-2 page letter from someone either who personally or whose organization benefited from the nominee’s service or engagement
Additional Faculty Award information can be found here.
Questions and nomination packets should be directed to Billie Haley (firstname.lastname@example.org).