- Produce feature stories/articles/news that promote research, academic pursuits and the people behind them in the College of Arts & Sciences - includes faculty, students, staff and alumni.
Feature stories include:
- Written stories for the A&S main website, departmental websites and other special A&S sites, in addition to Ampersand, the College's magazine.
Promote and push stories and material through a Communications Plan that includes:
- Social Media: A&S Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Vimeo, YouTube, SoundCloud, WeChat, and QQ.
- Web presence on a variety of A&S sites, and a continual back-and-forth of information sharing with UK Public Relations & Marketing.
- Partnering with other organizations/colleges on campus to have shared resources.
- Promotion via digital signage as appropriate.