Outstanding Staff Award
The College of Arts and Sciences Staff Council and the Dean’s Office need your help to identify our exceptional staff for the Outstanding Staff Award. This award recognizes employees who have demonstrated their dedication to their department and to the college on a daily basis.
The Dean’s Office has approved two (2) cash awards of $1000 each; one will be given to a monthly employee, and one will be given to a biweekly employee. The A&S Staff Council members will determine the winners.
The awards will be presented at the annual spring Staff Appreciation Luncheon.
• Must be regular full-time or regular part-time staff member
• Must have one (1) year of service to A&S prior to July 1 of the award year
• Cannot have won the Outstanding Staff Award in the prior two years
• Cannot be a member of the A&S Staff Council
Nominees will be judged on:
• Dedication to the mission of their department and of the college
• Job duties / productivity
• Interpersonal skills and attitude
Nominations will be accepted from any A&S staff, faculty, or student. Employees may also self-nominate. The council will rely on the description of the employee’s qualities, including specific examples of outstanding performance, competency, service, etc. Please limit additional pages to one. All forms must be signed and dated before they will be accepted. ONLY COMPLETED NOMINATION FORMS WILL BE CONSIDERED. (see below)
Completed forms must be received by 4:00 p.m. on February 3, 2012. Printed forms should be submitted to A&S Staff Council, Attn: Kari Burchfield, 1539 Patterson Office Tower, Campus 0027. Electronic copies may be submitted to Kari Burchfield at firstname.lastname@example.org