First-Time Freshmen Scholarships
The College of Arts & Sciences provides scholarship opportunities for first-time freshmen who select majors within the College of Arts & Sciences. Below you will find specific information regarding the criteria and application process for each individual scholarship.
All scholarship applications were due January 15, 2013. Late applications are not being accepted.
Scholarship applications are under review. All applicants will be notified as soon as decisions are made.
Academic Scholarship Application for First-Time Freshmen (Dean's Scholarships). The A & S Dean's Scholarship is a competitive scholarship program for students with a minimum test score of 26 ACT or 1190 SAT (Math + Reading) and minimum unweighted GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale. This non-renewable $1000 scholarship is awarded to selected first-time freshmen who choose an A & S major. The scholarship breakdown is as follows:
- 2 designated for Anthropology majors
- 2 designated for English majors
- 2 designated for Geography majors
- 2 designated for History majors
- 2 designated for majors within the Modern & Classical Languages, Literature, and Culture Department
- 2 designated for Philosophy majors
- 2 designated for Physics majors
- 2 designated for Spanish majors
- 2 designated for any A&S Majors
Individual Departmental Scholarships are also available. See the individual department website for criteria and application procedures.
For more information on academic scholarships offered by the College of Arts & Sciences, please contact Casey Chin at (859) 257-8124 or by email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the College of Arts & Sciences or any of the majors, please contact our A&S Recruiter, Kaitie McGregor at 859-257-8809 or firstname.lastname@example.org.